Thursday, December 21, 2006

Trump Keeps It Real

I'm a fan of Trump. I have been ever since reading his book The Art of the Deal. But behind all his self-promotions and corporate mumbo jumbo, I always felt like he was hiding the real Trump. This might be the most honest Trump on tv to date:



Hahahaha!

But is he just trying to build hype and publicity? That's certainly not a stunt beyond Trump. He's a little over the top and that public behavior isn't really consistent with what we've seen in the past. He certainly would not have just snapped over Rosie being critical of him, he's dealt with critics all his life. Besides that, this is all a little too childish. It's a little suspicious, but still more real than we've ever seen before.

Rosie responded on her blog with a copy from the Trump Wiki article about his bankruptcy and:

"loving the wiki
i use it
do u

i will let u know if the donald sues me
or if kelli leaves me for one of his pals
dont u find him charming"

No comments: