Saturday, December 09, 2006

School is OUT!!!!

School is finally out now until after X-Mas. I might get to spend some quality time back home for once this entire year. This wasn't a bad semester; I came out with A,A,A,B. I had some of the best teachers I've had since being in college, and believe me, I've had a lot of teachers. One may have been the most knowledgeable person I've met in my life. But most importantly, CONGRATULATIONS to those friends of mine that graduated this Saturday. It seemed like everyone was graduating this weekend. It's a long road and you made it. Now can a brotha' borrow a dollar?!?!

After graduation, what's the next big step? Maybe a move out to work in a location suspiciously close to Dale Jr's home town (Vanessa). The party's got to stop sometime (Erica). Maybe you should think of settling down (Erin) and marriage and kids (Dan and Meg).

Whatever you decide, you're all talented enough to be successful in any endeavor you choose.

Best wishes.

No comments: